The Shaw Consulting team have vast experience of the public sector and have successfully delivered more than 50 projects for local councils.
Our consultants have an in-depth understanding of the IT requirements of and challenges facing local government organisations, and a track record of helping them to develop practical and resilient solutions that achieve the maximum value from their budgets.
We offer a wide range of services to assist you to improve the performance of your council's ICT function and systems, including service reviews, strategy development, procurement and programme management.
When you hire Shaw to deliver a project, you will find that our services are fully tailored to meet your situation and that our approach is collaborative, taking into account feedback from your management and operational staff when devising practical, affordable and future-proof solutions.
Local government projects we have successfully delivered include:
- Leicestershire County Council - ICT Infrastructure Resiliency Reviews, working alongside NCC Group.
- North Lincolnshire Council - Production of a Virtual Desktop Infrastructure business base.
- Wokingham Borough Council - Assisted with the production of an Enterprise Architecture & Infrastructure Options Appraisal.
- Oxford City Council - Advice on the specification and procurement of a replacement Telephony and Contact Centre Solution.
- Harrow Council - Technical Review of ICT Infrastructure and Managed Services Contract.
- Wokingham Borough Council - Technical Review of ICT Infrastructure and Managed Services Contract.
For more information about our services for Councils or to discuss your project in detail, please contact us.