Many Social Housing organisations are looking to Agile Working, Smart Working, and other new ways of working not only to enhance services and become more cost effective, but also to ensure that their organisation will thrive in the 21st century. These new ways of working go far beyond Flexible Working initiatives and have been shown to deliver proven business benefits.
We recognise every Social Housing organisation is different, with unique requirements objectives and culture. In our experience, to realise the benefits of new ways of working, organisations need to engender a significant change of culture and ensure that staff who are working in a more autonomous way feel valued and supported. We can assist organisations in the transformation to new ways of working by advocating an integrated approach involving and engaging the people, property, technology and operational functions with the adoption of a common set of principles and a common roadmap.
We are able to offer a powerful combination of analytical, technical, and people skills together with knowledge of enabling technologies, workspace planning and change management. This enables us to cover all aspects of implementing new ways of working.
Our comprehensive services include:
- Business Case development and strategic Options Appraisal to evaluate the business benefits of new ways of working and identify the best ways of achieving them
- Readiness Assessments including sophisticated surveys of staff and management to identify current ways of working and attitudes and opportunities for Agile Working
- Strategy formulation to devise a roadmap for the successful implementation of new ways of working
- Implementation Assistance including programme and project management and specialist support
- Cultural Change programmes including communications strategies, workshop facilitation and training to ensure managers and staff are on board
- Advice on Digital Ways of Working ensuring appropriate collaborative and communications technologies are identified and used effectively
- Devising Workspace strategies to ensure the right environments are provided for a range of contemplative and collaborative working activities
- Agile Working Rescue Service providing independent and informed audits of faltering Agile Working initiatives to analyse the challenging areas and determine the most appropriate remedies
- Assistance with adopting the PAS 3000:2015 the code of practice for the implementation of smart working principles
- Devising policies and guidelines for new ways of working
- Acting as a Trusted Advisor providing practical advice that is thoroughly grounded in Best Practice and experience
To find out more about our services and how Shaw Consulting can help future-proof your organisation, please get in touch via the website.