Alliance Homes Group (AHG) is a community-based social enterprise based in North Somerset. AHG has an annual turnover of more than £31 million, employs around 400 staff and works in partnership with local, regional and national agencies.
AHG was looking for support from an independent and experienced consultancy to guide them through a large business transformation project. The organisation wanted to improve the way they delivered frontline customer service. In addition to this, AHG made the decision to bring their DLO back in house, which required new systems specifying and procuring. Across all areas of the business, AHG required support reviewing and then improving their business processes.
Shaw worked alongside the business and the in-house IT team to deliver a comprehensive review of their business requirements and the systems required to support the transformation programme. The transformation project included the:
- Review of how frontline services were delivered and the developed of a service delivery strategy;
- Review of the systems in use and how these supported the service delivery review;
- Specifying and procuring CRM, Enterprise Works Management (contractor, scheduling and mobile working) and EDM;
- Business process reviews using a housing specific methodology that is based on Lean and Six Sigma;
- Providing training on the above to ensure AHG is self-sufficient in the future.
- Shaw has been acting as a trusted advisor to AHG for the last three years and continues to support AHG on a number of strategic projects.
We have helped AHG make some substantial improvements in the way they deliver services to their customers. The introduction of the Enterprise Works Management systems has delivered some significant cost savings and efficiencies throughout the business.
Our business transformation consultancy is helping Alliance Homes Group become more efficient and, as a result, reducing operational complexity.